UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 31 May 2016

The Beauty Box

"South Africa’s exclusive supplier of Acrylic storage solutions for your makeup and beauty products"

 I am a complete make up addict, I own far to many to count and I treat each one of my products like they are my own babies. But I do have one problem though, storage! My make up ends up being placed in boxes or draws that I tend to completely forget about or even in 1 to 5 different bags which ends up being a complete mess as soon as the lipstick top goes missing or a nail polish leaks eeek! 
Well the solution is here acrylic storage...
Besides the fact that storing your make up in see- through acrylic boxes is so practical and easy. The best part is that you can customize your box depending on how you feel and the amount of storage that you need. The organiser comes with a glass crystal handle, which depending on your decoration requirements you could change the colour. 
So this specific box is a Mini Organiser which retails at about R599 including vat.
Dimensions: 25 x 15.5 x 15.5 cm
  • 1 x large drawer with crystal handle for storage
  • 2 x tier storage space ideal for nail polish, foundations or lipsticks
  • 3 x storage space for Brushes, eye-pencils, lipgloss etc
 Also you can build your own box, by that I mean you can add on various other storage acrylic boxes like, a make up brush holder or lipstick holder. The concept emphasis on being modular allows customers the choice to build their organizers as their makeup & beauty collection grows!
 Check out the Beauty Box website to see the different boxes available for purchase!
Our products can be ordered online and shipped anywhere in South Africa. Email to place your order at: sales@thebeautybox.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment