UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

#CancerVive with Revlon

I attended the Revlon launch a couple of weeks ago and I was challenged by Revlon to create a look in support of the #CancerVive initiative. This campaign is something I truly believe in as I too was affected with this horrible disease. A couple of years ago my grandmother past away of cancer and that's why I believe that early detection and proper education is so important. I truly believe that this disease has taken way to many people before there actual time and that we can make an impact by sharing information and making people understand that cancer is not a death sentence. If detected early many has gone on to living long fruitful lives.
Cancer.vive is a special project of People Living with Cancer. The Cancer.vive campaign members celebrate life by sharing the stories of cancer survivors, because a cancer diagnosis doesn’t have to be a death sentence. The team of survivors know that early detection can save lives. So much of what they do is focused around education and awareness. They also honour those who have lost their battle and raise funds to help fight the disease through education.
So upon existing the event Revlon gave each media personal a tube filled with Revlon products as well as a band to wear when creating this #CancerVive inspired look.
Before starting my look, I wanted to start off by first of decide on the colours I wanted to use. Pink and Purple was definitely what I wanted...
Products used for this look:
*Revlon colorstay foundation in shade- True Beige
*Revlon colorstay liquid liner- Black
*Revlon Photoready eye palette- 520 Watercolors Aquarelle
*Revlon Ultravolume mascara
*Revlon Matte ultra HD lippie
I am obsessed with this diamond Top coat from Revlon colorstay gel envy collection.
The colour is such a nice bright pop and the size of the brush creates beautiful even strokes. The picture below of my nails was taken after a week and a half of wearing this polish... not bad at all.
If you want to join in on this initiative, create your #cancervive look in support of this campaign & read up about it here: www.cancervive.co.za/

No comments:

Post a Comment