UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 14 July 2016

Review: RUBY’S ETHNIC FLAIR hair and beauty salon

On Sunday past I was invited by Ruby from RUBY’S ETHNIC FLAIR hair and beauty salon for an afternoon of absolute spoils and treats. As I arrived I was greeted by the owner Ruby which is such a delightful and professional business woman.
I was told that we would start off with a full body massage and as I entered the room I was asked to undress and get under the sheets and to my excitement the room was already warmed up and everything smelled so good. Before starting Ruby specifically asked me if there were any part of my body that I would like her to pay special attention to and what amount of pressure was okay for me. I loved the fact that she asked as I have had a massage previously with a masseuse that did not ask at all and I ended not being able to move a day later as the pressure was just way too much. 
The 50min full body massage was absolutely heaven and I literally fell asleep and might have even drooled just a little bit...Ruby then proceeded with a 30min mini facial. I was really impressed when Ruby advised me that she will be using Nimue skin technology products on my skin. I have used these products before and know they are really good quality products. 
Specializing in eyebrow and lash tinting, waxing and nails and everything from facials to massages, Ruby's swathes clients in tranquility before seating them at one of the three manicure or pedicure stations or secluding them in private massage rooms. Making use of top-shelf products and ensuring full body relaxation, there’s something for every occasion at Ruby's Ethnic Flair. 
We finished off with a nice white paint, really it was an absolutely lovely overall experience!
I must say that I received the most amazing treatments and really felt like a new person afterwards. This is really such a treat and I will definitely be going back.
If you in the Cape Town area and want a great experience really do check out: www.rubysethnic.co.za/
 258 Blaauwberg , Table view

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good experience there! It is awesome that she really focused on what you want!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete