UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 4 September 2016

Review: One Juice

A couple of weeks ago I got the opportunity to try out these much talked about cold pressed juices. I must say that before trying them I have had colleagues juicing all around me for quite a few days on end, and have heard nothing but praises about One Juice products.

So let me just give you a bit of background, One-Juice is a cold pressed juice company servicing South Africa with delicious healthy juices, juice boxes and cleanses. They believe that eating raw natural food is a smart long-term health strategy and at One-Juice they make doing this easy, tasty and convenient. One-Juice products contain NO chemicals, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO animal products, NO gluten, No pasteurization and NO diary. The juices are also cold-pressed to extract the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
Also all juice boxes comes in sizes of 16 & 24 and can be consumed by the whole family as a healthy drink added to your daily diet, ensuring you and your family get the nutrients your bodies need.

How long does these juices last?
The juices last for up to 4 days in your fridge and can be frozen to last longer. (Remember to remove a little juice from the top before freeze so as not to pop your lid). The juice cleanses consist of 8 juices to drink through-out your day, for periods of 3, 5 or 7 days. We offer two levels; regular consisting of our 6 flavours of juice and all green consisting of 6 green juices and 2 spicy lemons. You can also request all green with no apple.
I unfortunately did not get the chance to try all of them however the 1 that I did try was surprisingly delicious seeing that the juice contained no added sugars & preservatives, the white juice was one of the cold presses juices I got to try for 5 days which consisted of Cacao beans containing natural chemicals called flavonoids which are a type of antioxidant compound that promotes general health, might lower your risk of several diseases and is a natural energy booster. The almonds found in the juice are high in monounsaturated fats, which have been associated with reduced risk of heart disease. It is also known to reduce cholesterol when substituted for other protein sources and are also a great source of vitamin E! The Cinnamon added to the juice is antimicrobial and aids the body in controlling blood sugar levels. There are 6 different variety of juices such as green juice, gold juice, red juice, spicy juice, carrot juice and the one 1 I tried which was white juice.
You can see the variety of juices right here: http://one-juice.com/
I then also managed to try One Juice super smoothies, which I think is the best concept yet. I received quite a few pre-portioned smoothie mix which had all the ingredients in all ready, all you had to do is add your base which is either water & ice or a almond, soya or dairy milk.

As I got home I placed the pre-portioned smoothies in my freezer and tried various ones for 3days. I would just take it out of the freezer, wait for it to slightly defrost, add my base & then blend it with my stick blender. As easy as that, and then for next 3days I had delicious healthy smoothies on the go. My favourite has to be the Berry Bliss, Chai Blue and Vanilla sky.
I will definitely recommend you to try out these juices, I'm sure you will love it too.
Once you try it, tweet me and let me know which is your favourite flavour?

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete