UA-58371704-1

Monday, 24 October 2016

3 Big Trends for Summer '16

On Saturday past the CPT Foschini Fashion Friends did a trend talk at the 18twenty8 Big Sister Workshops which hosted an array of students. I got the privilege to share my 3 key items/trends which I believe will be big for the coming Summer '16. I don't usually follow trends but why not update your old wardrobe with one or two of these pieces.
1. The Off the Shoulder Trend
I'm sure you have seen this trend popping up all over now that the summery days are making a welcome appearance. You are likely to see this trend in either a top or dress. I must say I find the off the shoulder trend to be so feminine and pretty that I actually cannot help but to jump into it completely. Tip: Do invest in a good strapless bra, or even a good fitted bandeau bra, this will make all the difference.
2. Embroidery Trend
It is going to big this summer, I'm talking about embroidery on dresses, tops, pants & even jackets. It really is a trend that you are going to see everywhere and I am completely in love with it. We are seeing the Gucci Embroidery jacket making an appearance on many a celebrity but of late it has been patch embroidery has been incorporated into many other clothing items as well. How pretty is this woven off the shoulder embroidery top!!!
3. Re-worked denims
I'm talking about ankle frayed denims, they are the hottest thing on this planet! It really does put a fun twist on any outfit and throw a sexy pair of heels and you are good to go. Foschini has the most amazing selection of Denims and you should definitely check it out if you looking for an amazing pair.
Outfit Details
Off the shoulder Top: Foschini
Freyed Denims: Foschini
Shoes: Foschini
Choker: Bershka
Haircolour: Stylebar

So now that I have shared with you my 3 favourite trends for the season why not share with me your favourite trend?

1 comment:

  1. I'm crazy about the "off the shoulder" trend this summer - it is such a flattering style and suits almost everybody - what a pleasure and a relief ha ha ha. Love this top from Foshini, the embroidered detail is too pretty - must go and have a look. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete