UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Obsession

It’s no secret, that I absolutely adore Miglio Designer Jewellery, you might have even seen me model some of their pieces in a campaign I did with them a few months ago too. But never the less with every new campaign the product just seems to get even more beautiful and absolutely timeless as we know Miglio Designer Jewellery to be. Every piece that I own is so versatile and interchangeable that with ease I can easily mix and match old pieces with newer pieces and it just continues to look so chic and fresh!
The newest piece of Miglio Jewellery that I love is this neck piece it forms part of the new collection called Obsession. This collection features textured chains, pendants, bangles, stylish earrings as well as a cuff and cocktail ring all in burnished silver with light chrome and clear Swarovski crystals.
 I love that it can actually be worn 2 different ways. We all know that money is tight these days and we are all want more bang out of our buck hence, this stylish piece is so versatile and can be worn one way for a classic and elegant finish or if neck piece is turned around it can be worn as choker with a pair of denims some black heels and beautiful top.
I love how effortlessly chic these Obsession earring set is. I love wearing simplistic pieces whereby it can be worn over and over, but not look to obvious and this definitely  is one of those pieces. I don’t know about you, but I hate not wearing earrings. If I ever do go without them I feel rather bare. If you are a wearing a bold neck piece, this understated yet modern earring studs with complete your look with ease.

These Obsession crystal earrings are such show stoppers. I can actually picture wearing it with an elegant dress have my hair beautifully pinned up and wear these earrings for maximum effect. You really don’t need to do much, these earrings will do it all for you.
 You can view the new full Obsession collection: here
… in the words of Jenny Miller, CEO and Designer of Miglio Designer Jewellery,

There is something special in the air.
Liberating. Alluring.
Rich, Intense and Intoxicating…
It’s called Obsession. Wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment