UA-58371704-1

Monday, 12 December 2016

Review: StyleRush

So for about a month I got the opportunity to try out and review the StyleRush and share what I thought about this straightening tool that everyone is raving about. I was rather excited to jump right in and try it out but seeing that I’ve been rocking the curly sue, natural hair for such a long time I didn’t calculate in the time it took me to blow dry and straighten in such a long time. So finally when I had a bit of free time I really did put the StyleRush through its paces. I mean when you look at my curly bush then you are sure to understand the struggle he he he.
My usual hair routine is to jump in the shower do a quick shampoo & condition jump out apply make up and go... well on this past Saturday it was slightly different I did a good shampoo and condition using my favourite NAK Products and then before blow drying applied Tresemme’ Heat protecting spray and then started blow-drying! Please note I haven’t blow-dried my in months, so it was quite a mission and few one too many arm aching moments. I was seriously building muscles and had to stop. Half way through I got super tired and then just roughly blow-dried it dry and combed it straight. Hence note at this point my hair was not sleek and had quite a few kinks to say the least and my ends wasn't looking great either. See Image below:

This was thus the part where I hoped the trusty StyleRush would come to my rescue... I then plugged it in, waited for it to warm up and then swiftly glided it across my roots and ends, and in a matter of seconds it looked as if I had gone to a salon to blow dry my hair. I was really impressed with the way the StyleRush tool straightened all my feisty curls and kinks. 
See below image of how sleek my hair looked after using the StyleRush. I was really impressed. I loved that I only needed to glide it over my hair once and it was straight which means less heat than having to constantly glide over to get it straight. 
ABOUT STYLERUSH
Stylerush Hair Stylers are manufactured with the finest materials in South Korea. Stylerush uses modern ceramic technology, combined with advanced heat retention, and an array of innovative features for versatile styling. Go straight, curls or waves. This professional hair styler offers one pass styling with negative ions and far infra red rays. Stylerush is finished in a premium Dupond casing with sleek ergonomic design offering comfortable grip. Temperature is fixed at 195 Degrees Celsius and its mineral infused plates give the perfect finish.
Stylerush's heater plate was created using the same technology used on Glampalm Stylers that realizes the dream of minimal hair damage. Self developed special ceramic coating on the plates provides smooth sliding without any hair snagging. An abundance of far infra red rays and negative ions emitted, minimize the destruction of keratin effectively resulting in soft and shiny hair.
Interested in giving the StyleRush a go, check out the website StyleRush to see how you can get your hands on it. Promise you wont be disappointed!
PS: My hair colour has been done compliments of StyleBar!

2 comments:

  1. The medical health insurance plans that usually come to mind whilst human beings consider medical health insurance are corporation-backed institution health insurance plans, country-sponsored medical insurance plans, and individual health insurance plans. http://greentheorygarcinia.com/pure-asian-garcinia/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truvitaliti sustenance, what you eat may have an immediate or backhanded effect on the male hormones which could conceivably have some impact in skin inflammation. Eating natural products that are red or orange in shading will help enhance you skin wellbeing and help to forestall skin inflammation. .

    http://www.supplementadvise.com/truvitaliti-reviews/

    ReplyDelete