UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Review | Elancyl

There are many products on the market claiming to be the miracle cure to either reduce cellulite or tone flabby skin. Trust me I'll be the first to lift up my hand and say if you want firm, well toned skin. EXERCISE! But after seeing all awesome reviews floating around the internet. I was rather interested to review these ELANCYL products for myself.
For over 40 years ELANCYL has been assisting women in their quest for a smoother, firmer silhouette. Scientific breakthroughs and clinically proven efficacy makes ELANCYL the pioneers in slimming body care.

CELLU SLIM | 200 ml Pump Bottle

  • Fights the appearance of stubborn cellulite
  • Comprehensive formula for slimming and firmness
  • Quickly absorbed, non-sticky
  • Just one application for a 24-hour effect
  • Long-lasting results
  • Clinical Benefits:  The appearance of stubborn cellulite is reduced after 7 days*

TONING SHOWER GEL | 200 ml Tube

  • Recommended for all skin types
  • Soap-free formula gently cleanses skin
  • Tones the skin & provides an instant refreshing effect
  • Clinical Benefits:  Skin tone is enhanced after 10 days*

CELLU SLIM NIGHT | 250 ml Jar

  • Comprehensive formula for slimming and firmness
  • Creamy, smooth texture – great for massage
  • Easy to apply, non-sticky
  • Long-lasting results
  • Clinical Benefits:  Skin is smoother, firmer & the appearance of cellulite reduced after 14 nights*
I will start using these products on the 10/01/17 for 2 consecutive weeks. I have one area that is a major concern for me, which is my upper leg area. I have one dimple,which I will use as a measuring guide as to whether these products actually reduces the appearance of the cellulite and if in-fact so to what extent. I will do a follow up post with results. Pictures will be included. Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. The frame responds by way of sending tissue growth signals to the region to growth the dimensions of the muscle mass to deal with the unexpected new load. Steroids most effective serve to increase the method, so the use of those chemical compounds with out operating out will now not bring about the favored growth.
    http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/alpha-max-no2/

    ReplyDelete