UA-58371704-1

Monday, 20 February 2017

Review: L.O.V & essence

With the hustle and bustle of how busy life gets, it’s becoming more and more essential for us to just simplify our lives. Most of us are literally juggling a thousand balls at once, whether it be at work, with your kids, at home or even trying to squeeze in that little bit of TLC time becomes quite a stretch. 
So with that being said doing your make up, looking & feeling good shouldn’t be a stretch at all. It’s all about using great affordable products that simply just works. After checking out the L.O.V cosmetics stand in Canal Walk last week I have instantly fallen in love with the brand. I realised that unless I’m going for an evening out, I really do prefer having a much natural well defined look. I am a major brow girl, even If you catch me without any make-up on; you will not catch me without my brows on. My brows are very light and can be mistaken for not having any at all; hence I always fill them in. The L.O.V eyebrows contouring palette has become such a go to product for me as it contains a wax section which really defines the brow and keeps the product in place.
The palette also comes with two shades which can be mixed to create desired shade and then there’s a gorgeous highlighting shade which just finishes off the brow beautifully.The other palette which has become one of my favourites has to be the “essence Touch up and Go” palette which was created by blogger Diana Zur Loewen in collaboration with essence. It’s a limited edition palette so if you are interested in owning one check out selected Dischem stores, while stocks last. 
Will post some simplistic Make-Up looks soonest!


1 comment: