UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Embroidered Affair

This blog post will be the start of a brand new series on the blog. This post will form part of a Winter '17 look-book. The initial aim of it is to showcase product from various brands and to show my interpretation of the trends you will be seeing within various stores for this coming winter season etc. So keep an eye out for this space.  
The embroidered trend started to make an appearance during the course of late last year! But by the looks of it, it really doesn't intend on going anywhere anytime soon. The embroidery can be found on anything from denims, shirts, jackets, evens bags & accessories. I must say the flower embroidery is by far my favourite, and I firmly believe that Foschini has definitely got it right this time around! 
I paired this beautiful embroidered woven shirt with a black fringe denim and these absolutely stunning brogues from Rubi Shoes. The combination of classic edge, just made me love this look even more! Brogues has been a firm winner for quite some time, and I believe it will be a keen choice for this coming Winter '17. They are just so comfy. You can get your favourite pair of Rubi Shoes at your nearest Cotton On store. 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Woven Embroidered Shirt: Foschini
Denim Embroidered Jeans: Foschini
Embroidered Clutch: Foschini
Brogue Shoes: Rubi Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment