UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Preparing for Prague!

As most of you, that read my blog and follow me on social media would probably know by now is that in a couple of days I will be jetting off on a magical trip to Prague, Czech Republic for the much anticipated Bata Fashion weekend. I am beyond excited, about this trip as I will now be able to quench my love for travel and get a good hit of fashion inspiration while I’m there. I thought I’d do a mini post on how I’m preparing for Prague, as you can imagine excitement is hitting the ceiling right about now!
So when I found out that I was joining the Bata team in Prague for Bata Fashion Weekend, the first thing I literally did was head to Pinterest in search of as much information as I possibly could digest about the country. Basic things like what currency is used, the language spoken, must see sights etc. Almost immediately I fell in love with the magical and majestic place that is Prague. Why was this place never on my bucket list?  

Things to do in Prague:
Prague posses a wildly eclectic mix of history, culture, ambiance & beautiful architecture but that's not the only thing this city offers as research suggests. There are however a few things I really want to see & do in Prague in no particular order:
  • Walk across the Charles Bridge
  • Explore Prague Castle
  • See the Old Town Square
  • Take a picture infront of the John Lennon Wall 
  • See the world famous Astronomical clock on Prague's Old Town Square
But besides the amazing sights to see, i'm rather excited to visit the Bata Prague flagship store. If it's anything like what I've heard, it will be nothing short of amazing, it's a 5 storey building and it's filled to the brim with shoes...heaven!!! 
"I did a bit of shopping at the Canal Walk Bata store in preparation for #BataFashionWeekend, almost instantly when I saw these nude block heels I just knew they were going to have to come with me home. With the many walks we will be taking in the streets of Prague, the "Insolia technology" which are built into Bata shoes, shifts weight off the forefoot to reduce the pressure by 30%. How could any heels wearing lady object to that? A Stylish pair of shoes, but not compromising on comfort. I will most definitely be pairing these pretty heels with my favourite faux fur coat" 
Some of the things which I am really excited to see over the course of the trip is the "Shoe Making Demonstration how amazing would that be? There will also be creative workshops whereby we will get the opportunity to customize our own pair of Tomy Takkies, as well as make our own original jewellery. There are going to be so many amazing moments on this trip however the stand out part would obviously have to be the Bata fashion show which will present the latest trends and designs. 
On another note how perfect is this Bata handbag! I posted an image of it on social media and boy oh boy have I gotten so many messages and comments about this particular bag! Not to worry you will be seeing loads more of it roaming the streets of Prague! Make sure to follow me on all my social media platforms. Ill be doing some live videos to keep you in the loop of all the festivities! Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment