UA-58371704-1

Monday, 24 April 2017

Superbalist: Autumn/Winter '17 Sneakers

I am a definite sneaker girl, I just love the way a good looking well fitted sneaker looks when paired with just the right outfit. In the winter season I basically live in my sneakers as the cooler weather approaches. Superbalist is one of the popular sites I go to when looking for brand new sneakers. The site and online store allows you to shop the freshest fashion from +500 of the worlds best brands. I'll be sharing my favourite 3 sneakers from the Superbalist for winter '17 and a representation of how I would wear it.
Fav Sneaker #1: Comfort plays a major role in the way I dress. Along with being a full time blogger & student i'm always running around doing errands, posting off parcels, sourcing clothes, freelancing and doing all the in-between stuff that we have to do. Thus comfort is key for me, wearing a pair of blue jeans are such a staple piece in my wardrobe and a good track top is simply a must depending on weather! When all of these items are parried with a classic white sneaker it really brings the whole look together. The adidas superstar is a must have sneaker in any sneaker lover's collection. It's really one of those timeless items which effortlessly works well with almost anything. 
Fav Sneaker #2: I love wearing dresses, but in winter it does become a bit difficult with the dropping of temperature. But these trendy sweat dresses has become such a fun piece to wear in winter as I pair it with a stocking and a nice pair of sneakers. I usually finish off the look with a backpack and a stylish velvet cap. The adidas seely court is one of my favourite sneakers right now, the colour on this specific pair is really popping which makes for a great eye-catching piece. You cannot go wrong with it. Promise!
Fav Sneaker #3: Wearing comfortable tracksuit pants paired with a trendy denim jacket is one of those combo's that will give you instant street cred. I love how relaxed yet put together this look is. The Nike air max paired with this look will instantly take your look to the next level. Don't be afraid to play around with colour when it comes to your trackpants, as this sneaker effortlessly could fit with any colour you choose to wear.

If you are looking for the latest sneakers on the market, in order to get yourself winter ready, you have check out the Superbalist site: Click here and it will re-direct you. They have such a great range available. Note all the clothing and accessories illustrated in the pictures above are also available on the Superbalist site, its a one shop stop for all your fashion needs! Yay!





No comments:

Post a Comment