UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Woman who wear black, lead colourful lives!

So I thought I’d do a little catch up post on what’s been happening in my life lately.  A bit of background, so about 2 and a half months ago I went in search of the perfect roller-coaster, passion igniting, inspiration seeking & growth developing journey I could lay my hands on!
I came to a place in my life whereby I felt completely complacent and stagnant in my growth path to say the least. I wasn’t being challenged mentally neither, stretched physically. The life I had created for myself was comfortable. Yes, comfortable is a great place to be at, but I needed more. I needed something to set my heart on fire. I needed to feel passionate about something and it’s sad to say that the passion I had, I’ve exchanged for comfortability and complacency.
So after a few months of deep soul searching, and trying to figure out what would make me happy. I realised that I actually was not happy at all, in the space I was at professionally. The excitement and the passion for learning is what drives me. Experiencing new things is what excites me. The prospect of growing and becoming something and someone new through each process is what makes this journey interesting. So when the realisation hit that this was not it. I went on a scary journey in search of it, or merely to find the passion igniting person I have lost along the way…

This blog has become such an integral part of my life, it’s literally where I write, let lose my thoughts, and create something that I can be proud of. I never thought that this blog would actually become my way out and allow me to re-awaken my passion every single day. This blog has given me the space and opportunity to travel to places that I’ve never thought I’d find myself at. Experience things I would have never even thought of trying and live a life that is driven by passion and authenticity. I wake up every morning driven and inspired to make the most of each day.
On the home front, hubby and I are currently doing a bit of renovations. It’s all literally just started and I’m already over it. I’m not a neat freak at all, but the amount of dust wallowing around is even starting to get a creative, twitching. However I’m rather excited to see how it all turns out.
My little home office/blogging space has taken quite a few months to get started, and slowly but surely it’s starting to take shape. The cupboards & storage for the space actually only arrived yesterday, so I cannot wait for hubby to set it up over the weekend. Will definitely show you all how looks once it’s done. YAY!
So what am I doing right now… besides writing this post to you at exactly 07.43am? I’m drinking a very strong cup of coffee, & trying to take on life one day at a time. I’m currently prepping for exams which is literally on my door step, and in-between all of the craziness that happens within my home I’m trying to bring YOU, yes YOU my readers the best content I can find.
I have never been as motivated and dedicated to what I plan to achieve as what I am right now. Once we decide what we want and actively work towards it, everything will fall in place. There is so many exciting things coming up on the blogging front, I cannot wait to share it all with you. Don’t worry I’ve got a few special things planned for my readers too, this space would not be what it is without all of your support. Massive Thank YOU!!!!

PS. We have just reached over 6000 followers on our FB page, this is a small amount but I am very happy with the growth and all the individuals that has stuck it through with me for this long.
And, with that said... Woman who wear black, lead colourful lives!
 
Dress: Foschini
Jacket: Foschini
Shoes: The Fix
Sling: H&M
Neck Piece: Gift from Sister
 
 

1 comment: